Monday, March 8, 2010

Getting there

It's been a very productive few days. We've made it so that any number of asterisk keys are translated as only one asterisk; same thing for initial S- keys. We've made it so that an asterisk pressed by itself will delete the last stroke from the buffer. Finally, I changed (the version I've been using as a dumb terminal while providing CART for a client using two computers with my Revolution Grand's dual Bluetooth output streams) so that it now displays the entirety of the buffer with each stroke, rather than just the last stroke in the buffer. It might look busier, but it's actually quite useful, because now when I delete misstrokes on the client's display (which is running Eclipse, the $4,000 proprietary steno software) I can confirm that I haven't deleted too few or too many. Here, have a screenshot!

Plover screenshot

No comments: