Okay, this is a little overdue, but there's a new Plover release available as of ten days ago!
This is a minor release, meaning that we try to be backwards-compatible with v3.0.0 while introducing new features. The only gray area is the new keyboard shortcut syntax, which will not always work on older versions of Plover.
* New configuration option to start Plover minimized
* Add ProCAT machine protocol
* Stroke and translation logging is now turned off by default
* The "Lookup" and "Suggestions" windows now return more results! We accomplished this by looking for different casing; prefixes and suffixes; and across all dictionaries
* Faster dictionary loading, which means faster Plover start up
Fix TX Bolt lag on macOS
Major release with huge UI changes in the works as well, which is very exciting!